· Actively listen and respond to the comments and concerns of Redlands’ residents.
· Ensure that the history, beauty and integrity of Redlands are considered in every decision that I make.
· Develop and expand upon infrastructure improvements to enhance our city.
· Continue to keep Redlands safe from crime and terrorism, and expand our valued police force and fire department.
· Maintain an efficient city government, operating within a no-nonsense budget which prevents wasteful spending.
· Cost effectively preserve and improve open spaces, save orange groves, and slow down the commercial development of warehouses, strip malls and tract housing.